Local Ordering -
If you want to buy a product and pick it up here you can still order
from FarmPetSupply.com, here's how.
What's the advantage of buying from us? You get Internet prices at local convince.
Many products are stocked and can be seen before you purchase.
- Select your item or items just as you would at any other Internet Store or
On Special Prices call us at 865-674-0295 or 865-674-6318 or email us to set
up a time to meet you at the store. We do not program these in the E-Store.
- Upon Checkout select " Pick Up At Store " or P.U.
for the state field.
- You will receive a conformation email that is automated and your
check out will show shipping charges. These shipping charges
are deleted by us by hand before your billing is
actually processed unless you select to have them shipped to your address.
- When you item is ready for Pick Up you will receive a second email, hand
generated stating it is either in or ready for Pick Up. It will also show
the corrected charges that have the shipping taken
- We do not use automated computer technology to charge your card. There is
a separate computer that is hand keyed to process your card. This is done
for all Internet transactions.
- Shipping charges will apply to Incubators, SeaClear Aquariums,
Brooders, Gamebird units, Netting and special made items ( Embroidered or
- If picked up you are responsible for Tax, unless you are a business or
farm exempt supplies.
Payment Forms :
- You may use Credit Card, Money Order, Check, Cash or PayPal
(do not use instant purchase). If you wish to pay cash that is fine. If submitting a
check, remember to omit shipping charges, except on the afore mentioned. No
checks are taken under the check number 500.
- Credit Card purchases must submit to us prior to pick up. We no longer
process them at the physical store.
Picking Up Your Order :
- Saturdays will be the schedule for most orders to be picked up, however,
for those who can not, a printed receipt ( 2nd email, hand generated ) may
be brought and a time and day picked for you to pick up that will be
mutually agreed upon. You will however not be able to alter your order
unless it is Anthony that meets you. Most Evenings we will accommodate
you until 10:30 pm.
About The Store & Products:
- We have a standard mark up. When we purchase items we have a limited time
on sales that we can buy the item for. There are many items in the store
marked less than on the web but due to limited quantities, we do not
advertise them on the web at the price in the store. That would take way too
much time programming. Basically certain items are cheaper at the store.
- There is little room in the store. The building is small and parking is
limited. Watch your step and head as the ceiling has about as much as the
shelves and the isles are tiny.
- We attempt to place animal products together, but sometimes that don't
work out. Ask or look to find what your needing. Most of the horse tack is
on the back isle on the back wall and side wall, except for saddles which
are where we can fit them, Pads on the opposite corner and blankets on the
top shelves in the middle front ( across from the Oscars, up from the
Hamster stuff. Leather care products are on the back shelves.
- Much of the shampoos, medicines and supplements are on the second isle
shelves, except for aquatic which is on the back isle behind the feeder fish
tank (large horse waterer).
- Aquatic Feeds are pretty much together on the left shelves in the back.
Aquatic accessories are either back wall, front far side shelves or middle
metal shelves or under shelves where the 20 - 40 gallon tanks are.
- Poultry is back aisle to left. (bigger stuff is in my garage at home).
Large hanging feeders ceiling or cases in the top shelf surrounding the
- Cow, Llama, Sheep, Goat supplies are usually beside horse tack on back
- Feeds are pretty much everywhere. These are also marked wholesale unless
special ordered. Bedding is back left shelf.
- Small avian cages look up, hanging from ceiling, larger ones where we can
- Books are in the 2 spinners and on the lower shelf below Hamsters in front
part of the store.
- Aquariums are Top shelves and Metal shelves behind the first tanks on the
right. Ask for help. Do not attempt to get them down on your own.
- Dog and Cat stuff is everywhere.
- Aquarium substrate (gravel) is under most shelves. There is pretty much
every color and type from 3 companies. They are marked wholesale prices.
This is a brief map of the area and it's subject to change depending upon
room. rodeo stuff is everywhere as well.